Saturday, April 19, 2008

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night

For all you youngin's out there, you surely don't get this title...but for us Bay City Rollers fans...hey! It's Saturday night. Last night at the hotel I got 9 yes 9 hours sleep. That's like 2 nights wrapped into one. I woke up at 3 evidently cuz my body thought it was done sleeping. Ohhhh contra ire! Back to sleep I went. Finished school this morning and then came hope to sleep 4 more hours. There will come a time, I am bound and determined, that I will feel rested. The last time I recall feeling rested was when I was on vacation at my mom's and I slept like 12 - 13 hours for 5 or 6 days and finally felt ok. That is the goal in May. I am into my last week of seeing clients and I have one class left and then our traditional bond fire on Friday Night. Then...sweet freedom for a month. Ahhhhhhh. Stephanie and I hit the mall today where I got the cutest sweater at Bergners for my internship. We oohed and aahed over the new Doonie's (I love the Miami print) and they had a super cute plaid bag with Canvas straps that I think is calling my name this payday. We went to Walmart to pick up all the fixings for our 'Blue dinner' tomorrow before the 'Blue Man Group' concert. Tomorrow morning I'm speaking at church about organ donation, then nap time, then dinner and the concert. Perhaps I'll forgo the nap and mow the lawn. Depends on the weather, but the lawn truly needs mowing. Tonight...I'm going to read a BHG magazine (truly a luxury these days) and then get some more sleep!

Until next time...

No comments: