Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!

My ever eco conscious daughter called me this morning to wish me Happy Earth Day! Gotta love her. Gotta love this beautiful Earth we live on. For all you non Midwesterners...I'll have to take some pics of the beauty that surrounds us. Right now the daffodils are blooming, the tulips have started, and the magnolia's are in full bloom. Once the red buds and crab apples are in bloom I'll get outside to take some pics to share with you.

Yesterday I had my final eval at my current internship. I was REALLY super nervous...and all for naught. It went really well and all I have left to do is finish up the next two weeks. Yesterday at work I set some goals that have put my life much more in order. I had a very productive day. I was home with my family last night for the first time in weeks and it felt SOOOOO good! Kristina and I went to Target, Steph went to school where she is helping as a stage hand for the 'Share the music' production coming up and I helped Brennan with his homework. I watched two episodes of Y&R and we grilled out steaks. OMG! Being home AND having a home cooked meal was like I'd died and gone to heaven. My new internship schedule is SO much better. I'll be home by 6 2 nights, home at 8 one night, and home at 4:00 the other. Perhaps that will facilitate me actually being able to catch up the laundry! (Yes, it's a long lost dream of mine!) Enjoy this beautiful day!

Until next time...

No comments: