1) She is my first...the beginning of our family :)
2) She too is a genius -- in a very different way than I...Math and Science....ugh!
3) Her dinner plate blue jean eyes :)
4) Her drama....seriously most days it cracks me up. Last night I began taking videos of her drama to share with you. What I realized though is the second I start taping, she quits the drama... (Hmmmm, note to self....this may be a useful tactic!)
5) She has a wide array of talent, singing, acting, dancing, writing, drawing
6) Her self motivation and drive
7) The, "I love you so so much" I get every morning
8) My morning and good night hugs...how did I luck out to have kids that hug me at 15 :)
9) She hates doing dishes as much as I do!
10) She is very responsible - I could not be more proud of her
11) Her passion and dedication
12) Her ability to have an adult conversation and to sound more intelligent than a lot of adults I know (More than 5 people have made this exact comment to me)
13) She carries on our family name, "Joy" and what a joy she is!
14) She was my first baby valentine....snoppy doy buckup!