Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Photo Catch Up

Geez...where has my life gone...this BY FAR has been the most stressful week yet of the whole internship, working, schooling, raising family, etc. lifestyle...On Tuesday, I felt like I had worked three weeks already! There certainly has been NO time in my life for blogging....but today....it's time to catch up! Here's a quick photo update from the weekend...We did some great shopping over the weekend...both online and at the scrap store in Janesville. We all are updated on the latest and greatest of everything...Much equipment was bought and sold...Stacie is the proud owner of Sarah's super cute pink bags while Sarah got new black, cream, and red ones...I soon will be the proud new owner of a cricut die cut machine (can't wait) when Sarah gets the latest model. We did some ebay shopping and dreaming but no purchasing....yet! Candi made this....super cute book over the weekend. I just loved the colors and the ribbon matched exactly. We had such a good time at the scrap weekend. The food was so yummy, and the company was great too! I got a lot done, but haven't taken photos of it yet for the blog, but hope to get around to that soon too!

I found this cutest XO glitter garland at the Target dollar spot... And this is my little entry table all decked out for the holiday :)
Sunday night we had the Young Eagles Soaring Inspirational Choirat our church. My girls were so impressed with the choir they decided to join. This choir (which is actually about 3 X's as big as the group shown here) recently published a CD and is in the planning stages for their next CD. That will be so exciting for my girls! Along with the choir Rev & Mrs. Cole along with her sister sang as well. It was really a great evening. The kids had youth group, while Kevin and I enjoyed an evening of music.
As some of you may know...Valentine's day is by far the most popular holiday in the preschool world. The kids are very busy making their valentines boxes for the big day tomorrow! Zoe and Jason gladly modeled their boxes for my blog :) Tonight is Robert Wednesday :) and this weekend is Robert's 3rd birthday party. I hope to squeeze in a minute to have Zoe and Jason over...and I think I have Aubrey on Sunday. I should be all fixed up with my baby fix for a while :) Ok....onward with the rest of the blog...have a great day...
Oh...one more thing....why is it that 9 degrees with snow blowing sideways actually feels a little bit warm to us? My gosh, this weekend when it's 30 we'll all be wearing shorts! Until next time...

1 comment:

Candi Tardio said...

i love the pic of us around my laptop!!!
that was a great weekend!!