Friday, February 8, 2008

14 Things I Love about...

'The Grandmother' aka My mother-in-law


1) She never says no...ever

2) My kids get to see her almost every day...that is special to me since my grandmas always lived far away, or died when I was young

3) She is my husband's mother....without her, I wouldn't have him

4) We do lots of fun things together

5) We are friends (Could be a whole lot worse with a MIL, right?)

6) We have the same decorating taste (odd as it may be!)

7) She is a great cook

8) She bails me out...SO MANY TIMES I CANNOT COUNT!

9) She has taxi'd my children at least 2 or 3 days a week for the past 5 years?

10) My kids couldn't play softball without her

11) She is at every school event...even if she's already seen it :)

12) She marvels at the wonder of my kids and is so proud

13) Grad school, for me, would not have been possible without her

14) For the constant help with cleaning, laundry, transportation, cooking, babysitting, and the list goes on and on...

I love you Grandmother!

No comments: