Thursday, February 14, 2008

14 Things I love About...

Ok, I got abit behind, so I must say 14 things I love about my 3 best girlfriends today!

Sarah

1) Her bubbly personality

2) Her expressions, she wears her heart on her sleeve and I love that!

3) OMG Her creativity is over the top!

4) She is a great Mom

5) She is a great Teacher

6) She is always willing to lend a helping hand

7) She is not afraid to learn and to admit when she needs help

8) We love so many of the same things

9) We are so very different

10) One Word....SHOPPING!!!

11) She's one of the few people I know that gets as excited about things as I do

12) She is my concert Buddy, Brad, Sugarland, Sarah Evans, Blake Shelton, Tim, Tim, Tim & Faith, would not have been the same without her!

13) She loves with her whole heart

14) She is totally trustworthy :)

Happy VD Sarah!

Angie

1) We are almost the same person

2) We can tell each other anything

3) We are almost married to the same person!

4) I think I love her kids as much as she does :)

5) She understands really, all of my life issues, cuz hers are the same

6) We are both fashion critics (Because not everyone can look as good as we do! ;)

7) We both love to read and read and read

8) I don't mind a messy car --- ummm and neither does she

9) She is a tightwad and sets a good example for me to follow

10) She makes me laugh until I need to pee

11) Her sarcasm--- it's realy the best...she outta be on stage

12) She is sensitive - but I think most people don't know it

13) If I ever need to know anything about the entertainment world....she knows it!

14) We graduate on the same day....to begin our new lives Yippppeeeee!!


Carleen

1) #1 for sure is her sarcasm....why is it I appreciate that so much in people?!?

2) She's my Friday night dinner buddy

3) She is my sounding board for the discussion of crazy people

4) She has had a tough life like me, and isn't crazy, isn't addicted, isn't depressed, and is using her experiences to help others

5) We have so much fun when we're together

6) She accepts my craziness without mocking me (most of the time :)

7) Her red, blonde, red, cardinal hair....and her concave bob! Really we didn't mean to have the same haircut!

8) She is a great student and so dependable to work with

9) We have a lot of the same tastes!

10) She is willing to admit when she doesn't know something, and man is there a lot we don't know!

11) One word.....Houston!

12) When I buy her dog odd gifts, she actually has him wear them :)

13) She surely helps me find my way around 'Chicago' Who needs GPS?

14) I think she loves large sparkly things as much as I do...(especially things in blue boxes)

To my 3 BFF's Happy Valentines Day and thank you so much for being you!!

1 comment:

Sarah Doyle said...

Means so much to me that you thought to do this about me:)
I sure miss your daily friendship and our talks. It really is not the same with just the internet but thank goodness we have the blogs! love ya:)