Friday, February 15, 2008

Tag Your It!

I don't usually take time to do these things...but here it goes!

1.What is in the back seat of your car right now? Some self esteem building games for my clients, an enormous garbage bag of Panera Bread, work, work, work, homework, crumbs---and I'm sure a piece of fast food garbage or two.
2. When was the last time you threw up? I can't remember, but the most memorable time was by far when I threw up while driving.
3. What's your favorite curse word? Crap...it's very universal and it's not really a swear word...so I think God like it better.
4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Jake, my cat (ummmm is he a person?), Grandma, & myself after I brushed my teeth!
5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Time will tell, it's not yet 8:00!
6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Driving like mad to get to work late!
7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Working my *crap* off
8. Have you ever been to a strip club? Ummmm, not that I remember :)
9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Hi Justice...cutest boy!
10. What is the best ice cream flavor? BR New York Cheesecake or Butter Pecan, both of which sound really good right now!
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Evidently I must be dehydrated cuz I sure can't remember...Does water while brushing your teeth count?
12. What are you wearing right now? kahki cords, turtleneck, and polar fleece top, cuz the high is going to by 14 balmy degrees today!
13. What was the last thing you ate? veggie pizza-- with spinach...yummm!
14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? With what money praytell?
15. When was the last time you ran? I don't recall, but I'm sure it was the last time I was chased!16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Pink Slips Drag Racing
18. Who is the last person you emailed? Brennan's teacher unfortunately
19. Ever go camping? Unfortunatly yes, and I sure got a gnat in my ear! I think I was 14.
20. Do you have a tan? Not in my wildest dreams, unless it's a spray on one!
24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? I don't drink anything called Soda
25. What did your last IM say? It was at least 5 years ago...my memory's a bit foggy about that
26. Are you someone's best friend? I think so :)
27. What are you doing tomorrow? My calendar tells my I'm going to school and to Robert's 3rd birthday party and then collapsing shortly after that.
28. Where is your mom right now? I hope in bed soundly sleeping
29. Look to your left, what do you see? More work than I'd ever care to complete in my lifetime , oh and my Kenny Chesney 2007 calendar, cuz I haven't bought the new one yet!
30. What color is your watch? What watch?
31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ? Keith Urban...HOT!
32. Would you consider plastic surgery? perhaps
33. What is your birthstone? opal
34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru? You mean to say you can go in?
35.How many kids do you want? I really wanted 4, but the checkbook said no after 3 :(
36. Do you have a dog? yes 2 very naught dogs
37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Mary Clark
38. Have you met anyone famous? Define Famous
39. Any plans today? School, Autism presentation, lots of working, going to the bank, paying for Stephanie's surprise, and eating at Chili's with Carlene :) :) :), Overnight at the hotel
40. How many states have you lived in? 3...Illinois, Wisconsin, Georgia
41. Ever go to college? Only for the last 19 years. Rock Valley, Rockford, NIU and AU
42. Where are you right now? Work
43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? My kids cannot possibly throw their garbage away
44. Last song listened to? I wonder
46. Are you allergic to anything? Codeine
47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My flip flop slippers with the big fake diamond heart button
48. Are you jealous of anyone? I don't think so...Maybe someone with front row Kenny Chesney tickets I have yet to meet
50. Is anyone jealous of you? You'd for sure have to ask them
51. What time is it? 6:40
52. Do any of your friends have children? I have about 2 friends with no kids
53. Do you eat healthy? as long as it's covered in cheese or butter
54. What do you usually do during the day? work, work, work, did I mention work?
55. Do you hate anyone right now? Gratefully no
56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? I don't know, do I ever answer the phone? Duh!
Don't ask me why there's no question # 57!
58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 180
59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? yes, the question is have I ever needed to throw up at six flags from the motion sickness??
60. How did you get one of your scars? Donating a kidney

2 comments:

Grammie said...

Well, let's see...if it was 6:40AM when you wrote this, it was 5:40AM here and your crazy mom was getting ready to go to dance practice early to practice her routine after being at the theater 'til almost 11PM last night at dress rehearsal for a Casa Belle performance on Saturday night! Yes, I did say crazy 'cause that is exactly what I was thinking about Shirley and me going to early dance practice after just 5 hours sleep last night. What makes matters worse, is that I had a very busy day today after that and NO NAP! What is wrong with that picture?

I am so very sorry to hear about NAU..it is even on Phoenix's local news. You and Shana must really feel horriblehaving attended classes there...and I am praying for all the families involved. Such a tradgedy...Luv mom

Gabe's Mom said...

Thanks for the laugh. I'm at work reading this and every few seconds I can be caught laughing and people are probably getting scared. LOL.