Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Robert

Yesterday Robert turned three and started his Special Education classes in the city prek program. He happily bounded off the bus like no body's business and seemed no worse for the wear. He told me he played with cars and trucks and was excited to bring home his first library book :) He was in the door about 4 seconds when he said...."EAT?!?" Evidently preschool brings on quite the appetite!

I still have no camera battery and was waiting to post this until then, but we finally got our girl scout cookie order all straightened out yesterday...so I finally have all varieties for sale. $3.50 a box....see me if you'd like to buy some!

Stephanie's shoes came yesterday and they are super cute, and they fit!! [WHEW] Oh, I forgot this has been a secret {shhhh} I ordered Stephanie some mosaic Jonas Brothers shoes to wear to the concert...when they came, OMG they were too cute, and I'm seriously considering ordering some Kenny Chesney ones! Of course, she loved them, and of course Kristina wondered why she didn't get any...(I tried to explain to her that her feet are still growing but she'd have no part of it!)

Be careful on the ice, since the entire city is like one large ice rink...the hospitals are swamped I bet with falls. Be safe friends! For all you in warmer climates ---- no comment.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Grammie said...

Sorry about all the ice in Illinois..with the weather here in P.V. in the 50's and 60's everyday, it is very hard for me to comprehend what it would be like...ha,ha! I was just thinking yesterday that it is time for me to clean out last year's dead growth in the yard as the new stuff is beginning to sprout. Have fun at the concert..did you all receive my valentine's cards and concert help? Luv mom

Gabe's Mom said...

I don't get the shoes part....WHAT?!