Wednesday, February 13, 2008

14 Things I Love About...

Bubba Bill & Karen

1) He is the proud owner of my kidney and takes very good care of it!

2) He is one of the most kind and considerate people I know

3) He is a great uncle

4) He's an adult that still knows how to play

5) I love every minute that we're together and our visits are always too short

6) His wife is as sweet as he is

7) I admire their fun loving relationship

8) He is always, always, always willing to listen and give advice when needed

9) The advice is always sound

10) He and Karen are both geniuses

11) He was never mean to me growing up :)

12) He loves cats as much as I do

13) He is such a hard worker and has overcome so many challenges with his illness

14) He and Karen are two of the neatest and greatest people I know and I am so blessed to have them in my family!

No comments: