Wednesday, February 13, 2008

14 Things I love about...

Tim & Deb

1) They are quirky

2) They love cats too as much as I do

3) They are a great Aunt and Uncle - My kids love them!

4) They accept you as you are

5) They are casual...

6) I love when they visit

7) We have so much in common

8) Two words....computer help...what would I do without Tim?!?

9) We love to vacation together even though it's not nearly often enough

10) They are our eating out partners...they like we, can usually join us for a meal with 10 minutes notice

11) They are geniuses too!

12) My earliest Memories are of Tim and I who both had the Chicken Pox at the same time

13) I love that they give gifts two years late and don't mind receiving them two years late either!

14) We definitely come from the same mold!

No comments: