Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Couldn't be more proud

There were a few more wedding pictures that I wanted to share...here they are...The reason these pictures are so important is that they are all my greats :) Great niece and great nephews. What I was especially proud of at the wedding is the exceptional parents that my nieces and nephew have grown up to be. They are trying their hardest to "break the cycle" by raising their children in loving, competent, functional homes. Robby, my nephew, and his bright eyed, baby Dylan, and then there is Gabe, son of my niece Cassie, and then of course Aubrey...no additional information required! Of all the jobs on Earth, there is none more important than parenting. I am so happy that my nieces and nephew take their responsibility seriously...for that I couldn't be more proud.

No comments: