Thursday, October 11, 2007

The latest questionnaire, complete with answers

Why does one that's working 71 hours a week take the time to fill out questionnaire's and to read other's responses to them? I don't know either. But here's the latest...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Well, I think my dad, since his name is Jack...and Joy comes after my cousin Deborah Joy

2. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Several, always mine and usually a few others

3. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Maybe, maybe not...depends, is it a good day or a cranky day? Do I have any time to spend with you? If so, then ok...I guess

4. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Never

5. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Last time I checked...although my snoring would not be so obnoxious if I didn't!

6. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Only if it's from 5 feet off the ground or less.

7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Something really healthy like....lucky charms!

8. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I only own slip on shoes...some tie, but there would be no reason to untie them, since they have no backs, unless I just had time to blow!

9. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Mentally or physically? Never mind. Physically...no 40 put the kabosh on that right away!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Whatever is in the fridge if we're lucky enough to have some. Otherwise, white chocolate from TCBY (is that ice cream?) or New York Cheesecake from BR if I'm not on WW

11. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Usually not something good unfortunately, I tend to tune right into way annoys me, AND I am certainly the fashion police when it comes to people on TV. I mean, everyone can't wear jeans and tshirts and no makeup like me, right?

12. RED OR PINK?
red or pink what?? Valentines, jelly beans, scrapbook paper, clothes, I simply don't have enough info to answer here.

13. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Gramma Bee

14. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Sure

15. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Thank god I'm not at home or the answer would be none! Blue and Black

16. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE ?
milk...oh does that count as eating? if not, blueberry muffins

17. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The vent in my office rattling...anyone got something to throw at that?

18. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I could never be thin enough to be a crayon so why dream?

19. FAVORITE SMELLS
Yankee candle fall scents
roses
my kids right out of the shower
my husband (most of the time)
clean laundry
clean house
clean anything

20. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Stephanie, with the update from the bus stop

21. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Well, it came from one of my favorite bloggers, whom I don't personally know...so, you decide

22. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Does dancing with the stars count? Otherwise, it'd be cheerleading, football, gymnastics, ice skating, fast pitch softball, or baseball or golf when I need a nap.

23. HAIR COLOR?
reddish brown with about 8 strands of pure white! ARRRRRGH

24. EYE COLOR?
Green

25. FAVORITE FOOD?
Cheese, really cheese, mostly only yellow cheese, but New York Hercimur Cheddar is my all time favorite, served along side a frosty root beer.

26. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Nothing scary, ever

27. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Can't remember...do sitcoms count as movies? Oh, I went to a movie in Arizona...I remember the beautiful double rainbow I saw when I came out of the theater, but I sure can't remember the movie!

28. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
green

29. SUMMER OR WINTER?
neither...spring or fall

30. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs, the white chocolate kind and the kind that happen around your knees from small children, and the kind that come from your husband just because, and the kind your kids give you each night before bed.

31. FAVORITE DESSERT?
too many to list

32. WHAT BOOK( s) ARE YOU READING NOW?
currently reading about 4, none of which are exciting. But, the very most recent started last night is Beyond Consequences, Logic, and Control...'nuf said

33. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Kenny Chesney on the beach of course!

34. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Some Gory show where the guy got scalped by some crazy car. Really I was reading, and my husband was watching the gory.

35. FAVORITE SOUND?
Wind on an ocean beach

36. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
yuck

37. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
The Bahamas

38. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Not losing my mind when working 70 hours a week, raising children, running a household, maintaining a marriage, and still finding some time for myself.

No comments: