Friday, October 19, 2007

The weather god's were smiling :)

You heard the forecast right? 70% chance of showers and severe weather...wind, hail, and thunderstorms, with the greatest chance of storms between 12 - 5. Of course, our family photos were scheduled for outside at 4:00. After much stress during the day, and arranging an alternate location 'just in case' 4:00 came and the weather could not have been more beautiful. Sun, breeze, fall, it was so perfect! As my husband said, "the best thing that could have happened was that they predict rain...then you have a pretty safe bet it won't!" (Bless him!) Anyway, we had over an hour of photos, with every combination of the 14 of us together. Since they were taken digitally, the proofs are ready already, although I won't get to see them probably until Sunday. Before the professional photographer arrived, I had the chance to take these shots...


of my beebas. I took about 30 photos (with an almost dead battery of course!) and am really pleased at how they turned out. I can't wait to see the real ones! The little ones, Gabe and Aubrey did their very best to cooperate for over an hour, and really, my mother was the most difficult to photograph, cuz she kept looking at the babies! Mom!!! P-L-E-A-S-E look at the camera! It was a great time, and I was so grateful that everyone was there together. My brother Bill couldn't make it, which was a bummer...but my mom's bio kids were all in the pics, along with spouses, grandkids, and greatgrandkids. You can watch for them here, as soon as I get them! My compliments to the weather gods!

1 comment:

3 kids & us said...

I love the fall pictures.