Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My birthday wish list

I just wouldn't be me if I didn't post my wish list. In the 40 years before the blog, this list always ended up on the fridge, but now in the post blog days...I've decided it can go here! So, here it is...Books I would love...Look me in the eye by John Elder Robison, Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs, Freaks, Geeks & Asperger Syndrome by Luke Jackson, (and the time to read them), scrap book gift cards :), an under the counter CD player to replace my broken one (last time I checked they were on clearance at target for $15), and a new alarm clock with the weather radio. What will I be purchasing for myself? Tivo! (and a new "Vera" bag with my birthday money from work!) Gotta love it! Of course, I love any kind of gift, and today, I got So many gifts for bosses day! How nice was that!?

1 comment:

Candi Tardio said...

so when is your bday and which VB bag do you have your eye on????? gotta love vera LOL