Friday, October 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Aubrey





Happy Birthday to my Baby Aubrey! She is a precious one year old, and I am so lucky I get to have her over on Sunday. She visits early on Sunday, usually about 7AM. We have breakfast, play a bit, and then she is always ready for an early morning nap :) After that, this week we will head to the Boone County Fairgrounds for Fall Diddly. I'm taking Aubrey, the girls, and meeting my friend Carlene from "Chicago" there :) The weather is supposed to be gorgeous and I can't wait to see what precious baby girl things will be there. Four of my favorite people and fair food, too? It just doesn't get any better than that! I feel so lucky to spend a few weekends a month caring for Aubrey while her Mom and Dad work. She is just the most precious baby! Happy #1 Aubrey

No comments: