Thursday, October 18, 2007

Safe Arrivals

This week we have many people traveling in for Shana & Ryan's wedding. Yesterday, my Mom, Larry, Cassie, and Gabe all arrived safely :) (With little assistance from United Airlines...but that's a story for another day...DO NOT FLY UNITED) Anyway, we were so excited to be together, Shana picked everyone up at O'hare and headed to our house. Bluey was so excited to see my Mom, he had to welcome her with this... My Mom, in her infinite wisdom, did this...in attempt to fix the situation. Hmmmmm....So then, I had to leave to take Stephanie to the "Bowling" meeting and found this... Just so you know...I didn't really appreciate the whole flat tire thing. It's mostly because I have those super cute rims, that are real finicky and tend to leak occasionally. My faithful hubby ran right out and aired it up enough for me to get to the gas station and we were on our way....so far so good. After the bowling meeting, we were off to Monical's...our current favorite pizza place. It was nice to get together before all of the wedding chaos begins. Gabriel enjoyed sitting on his papa's lap. Even though Gabe was feeling a bit under the weather, he was such a good boy! My baby Aubrey could not have been any cuter and quite enjoyed the crackers, the salad, the milk, the pasta, the water, the macaroni and cheese and really whatever else was offered to her. Today of course in the pouring rain, we are to have our outdoor family pictures taken. I have booked the studio as a back up (just in case) but REALLY hope to be able to take them outside. Until next time....

No comments: