Sunday, October 28, 2007

Let's do it all again...

Sunday night and I am wiped out...some from cooking at work last week (and doing the dishes two days) because really cooking and doing dishes for 200 is not my idea of a good time, some from the crazy schedule, some from the weekend, some from the lack of sleep I got last night. The neighbor's car startled me awake at 2:30 AM-- really must muffler's be that loud? Then, the tennis elbow and the carpal tunnel syndrome did it's trick and after tossing and turning for 4 hours, I finally got up to get ready for our big day in Chicago. This weekend feels like it has been about 5 days. Of course, there is all the activity from yesterday...last night my niece, her new husband, Aubrey, us, Ms. Shannon and Devin had bday cake for Steph as noted on the previous entry. My niece brought her honeymoon pics from Jamaica for us to see. SOOOO beautiful. So happy they had a good time. What a great couple they are and I'm so glad to have him "officially" in our family. As strange as we all are I wonder if he's happy about that!?! Anyway, I digress...again! We headed for brunch at the American Girl Cafe...will post those super cute photos tomorrow, then shopped at bit at the AG store. Off to the Hershey factory, then shopping at Water tower. I could stay there all day and then some! Drove down by the lake to check out the views, had dinner at Ed's, and then stopped to see Poppy on our way home and drop off his winter clothes. Did I mention 2 hours of homework and 2 loads of laundry? A great way to round out a perfect day! My cook is off sick, so tomorrow, I can begin to do it all again...

No comments: