Wednesday, January 23, 2008

13.5 hours and good news

Yesterday I was sick as the proverbial dog. I cancelled my clients and went home to go to bed. I slept from 3:30 til 5 this morning, with a small break in the napping to eat, lotion up Kristina and watch a minute of idol. Today, aside from the achiness I feel SO much better and am SO grateful to feel so much better! Kevin is home this morning to meet the washer repair man, cuz REALLY, we need some clean laundry at the Ruch house! Tonight I teach week 3 of my 5 week class.

The good news is, I called the insurance company yesterday and after much searching they did determine that they will pay for Kristina's new medicine :) :) :) Hooray! Without insurance it is $280 a tube! Ugggghhh, and we have used the sample up already. So, today I will pick up the new tube and continue onward. Her skin looks miraculously better in just 2 days with the new stuff although it was itching severely and burning a bit last night, so hopefully she's not beginning a reaction to this med too.

The update on idol...I didn't really have any terrific favorites last night except for the 16 year old boy that sang the Otis Redding song. He was so super cute!

1 comment:

Candi Tardio said...

that is terrific news :]

idol was pretty bad last night with all those weirdos!!!!