Sunday, January 6, 2008

I work well under pressure :)

The family room is done! AND, it looks pretty good if I don't say so myself! Pics will be posted next weekend however, since my entertainment unit has been delayed for a week...bummer! Shana came over and helped me paint. {So grateful for her!} It was so nice, mostly that we got to spend time chatting while we painted...I enjoyed that the most :) Baby girl was really patient while she had to share her mommy with me! My girls were a great help keeping her busy while we painted, Brennan worked hard on his homework tonight-with Kristina's help, and Kevin did dinner...thanks so much honey! We wouldn't have been done without you! This beautiful 50 degree weather was the best, since I could paint with the windows open and got to air out the house-- love that January thaw! I must say, my to do list is no where near done, but I anticipate most of the items will be accomplished this week, now that I'm back to working 70 hours a week. People always tell me, I work well under pressure :) Until next time...

No comments: