Monday, January 14, 2008

So much to say/do, so little time~

Where or where has this weekend gone? I am feeling great that I got so much accomplished, but also feeling WAAAAAY tired! I started out the weekend, having a quick birthday cake for Nina and gift opening, before I had to leave for school. Here she is modeling her new coat :) After I headed to Delevan I met my friend Carlene for dinner. I was almost a bit giddy, since it had been a month since we saw each other. We had so much catching up to do. We ate at Chili's and I had steak, everything mashed, and a salad. Oh, let's don't forget 2 root beers. I didn't add up the WW points, really what's the point? I am starting the WW today, refreshed, hopefully, unless the stress level goes over the top then all bets are off! Meanwhile, Kevin took the kids to Thunder Bay Grill (Nina's favorite) for her birthday dinner. {The last birthday I'll have to miss :)} Friday night and Saturday I had my first class, which was EXCELLENT! I have such a great and knowledgeable instructor, plus there are only 10 people in this class, so there is a lot of great discussion. She is going to give me info on how I can get a free special ed advocate for Brennan and for one of my clients. How great is that? I am so excited to read all the info she gave us. On a side note, one day she brought chips and mango salsa. OK, so not that I needed another food to love,but I LOVE mango salsa!! After class, Kristina had cheer practice and a game, but had to leave early cuz she didn't feel well (mostly I think tired and hungry and missing me) -- I went to Slumberland and finally picked up my new entertainment unit. It is all set up and looks great! (Will have pics posted on that tomorrow) I am so glad to not have the clutter and wires everywhere. The furniture is all arranged, and the pictures are up on the wall. I put up a upper case living quote on the wall, and am so pleased with how the room turned out. I am a bit sore today from carrying in the units. I told Kevin, odd how it smells like stain. For real, I think it's the first 'real wood' furniture we have ever purchased. Merry Christmas to me! Sunday I continued cleaning and got quite a bit done. I finally put away the rest of the Christmas odds and ends that were still about and then it was time for Kristina's family birthday party. Uncle Tim, Aunt Deb, Shana, Ryan, and Aubrey were able to attend. A. Teresa, & Gramma were sick, so Ryan, Robert, and Arissa couldn't come either. Kristina was real sad about that, but I told her we would have another little get together for Daddy's side when everyone is feeling better. :( We haven't heard from UD in a week and I'm beginning to get concerned. Hope all is well with him. We had a great Wii tournament and true to form, Shana beat Ryan in Boxing... a TKO! Way to go! I think they may be a bit sore today cuz man that Wii is a work out! Anyway, A. Deb and U Tim gave Kristina a dozen dollars, in an egg carton. Kristina said..."they always give the best gifts!" Deb is so creative and the presentation is always the best! She got a gift card from Grandma. that Aubrey really enjoyed tasting! Nina's not sure what she'll get yet, but I bet she's got her Dad at the target before we know it! She picked out this cake.... Yumm Peppermint concrete cake from Culver's (again no WW points tallied there) Uncle Tim got the new computer all set up and Brennan was so thrilled. The girls will also be thrilled, because there will be so much less bickering now over the computer! Thanks again Uncle Tim! (Don't know what I'd do without my own personal IT guy!) I finally hit the bed at 11:15 and was reading til 12:00 or so. 5:00 came super early and I'm a bit wiped today. I don't have any clients scheduled tonight and hope to be home early AND in bed early! Until next time...



PS Hey Ry, you lucked out I didn't post your 'yawning' picture :) But you know if it wasn't blurry it'd been on here!!

1 comment:

Krishana said...

Ryan had a sore back from playing the Wii. He kept asking me if I was sore too! LOL...no hunny, I'm not...you are just out of shape. That was until I bent over sideways to pick up Aubrey and about fell over. Haha...ok...I guess I am out of shape too.