Saturday, January 5, 2008

Where in the heck is my right arm!!?!?!?!?

What a nightmare, what a gigantic crisis, what an irritation, how on Earth could it be? Well, yes, I'm speaking of our NON WORKING INTERNET!!! Just as I bragged to Shana that it had always worked with nary a problem, guess what? NO INTERNET! So really, you would think the members of our family lost their right arm...for instance...the kids wanted to go bowling but couldn't look up the phone number because no internet. Kevin suggested we look in the phone book. Ummmmm, phone book? Do we own one of those? Evidently not, cuz we sure couldn't find one! Movie schedules? Nope, can't locate them either...then to top it off, Shana sent me a text that her blog had been updated....AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! I screamed out loud! Ok, so Shana, evidently the DSL does go down once every two years (I stand corrected) -- and we evidently cannot survive without it!

Ok, enough about that...to update y'all on mom...she is doing well, had a double stint installed, and is waiting to be released from the surgeon to go home! I am sure that both Mom and Larry will be happy to be home. {Good News for Mom}

The to do list is still quite full, however, I did get the cheer pups outfit done and no I did not take a picture (@$%!&*) Kristina had cheer pics this morning, then we went to Grandma's to watch Robert and Ryan for a bit while she ran to the Dr. After that, a quick nap (one of my last for a while :( ), and then to Kristina's game. Their team lost by 3 points, but hey, the cheerleaders looked good :)- After that we finally got to the pet shop for crickets, fish, lizard lite, cat litter, scratching post, hamster habitat and dog treats. We did leave a few things in the store for other shoppers. Our Black Angel fish died 2 days before his guarantee was up, so we replaced him for free :) Then we were off to Walmart-- I finally bought the paint, a furnace filters, light bulb, and these ... OMG! The best slippers ever! They are so comfy AND my feet don't get hot! {Ummmm, yes I know, a pedicure is definitely in order and it is very brave of me to show my unpedicured feet on the web! ;) }

! AND, Shana offered to help me paint tomorrow! Yippee! So, perhaps new pretty pics of the family room will be posted soon.

Lastly, I came in with grocery bags and the family said..."Hey, What's for dinner?" "Well, tacos" said I "Minus the lettuce, because I forgot it" Brennan replied that he was sorry, he could not eat the tacos because without the lettuce they were not healthy. Sooooooo....anyone that knows my son knows that mostly he only eats cheeseburgers, fries, pizza, pasta, cheesesticks, and well, I think that's about it. Oh, yes, and on occasion he eats tacos. I replied that I was aware of what a health food nut he was, but thought that he could eat tacos just this once, without lettuce. And so it goes...until next time

1 comment:

Krishana said...

HAHA. Brennan-you are too funny!