Thursday, January 17, 2008

Jo Bro Concert

OK, Yes, Well, I am looking for a willing party to go with 2 adolescent girls to this boy band concert...any takers? Candi? Shana? Anyone? It is Feb 22nd at the All State Arena and I have school that night...Sooooooo, if you'd be willing to help me out, I'd appreciate it. I will be buying tickets this Saturday (during a bathroom break from class :) --thank God for computer labs at school right?!? So, please let me know if you're interested. My first born would be most grateful :D

I got through my second week of teaching and I think things went much better than last week. (At least I remembered to give them a break this week!) We had a lot of dry material to cover, so next week I want to plan some fun hands on activities to break up the monotony ya know?

I was home to watch the last part of Idol on Tivo-- and didn't notice anything too remarkable except that there are definitely some wierdos in Texas!! (No offense Bubba)

3 comments:

Candi Tardio said...

j...i would go in a second but i just can't swing the $ to go :(

Jacque said...

Sad, but thanks for the offer :)

Krishana said...

Sorry AJ and Steph. I also do not have the money to spare at the moment. Have fun!!