Monday, January 14, 2008

What a great new computer!!

Hey, I am officially posting from my kids' new computer. It is so nice :) I am for sure picturing one for my scraproom in the near future! I especially enjoy that none of the keys stick! So, as promised I finally have pictures of my lovely new family room. All of my pictures are up, the new entertainment unit is set up, and I only have about 8 wires left to hide :) and I have this quote from upper case living... the picture is only temporarily in that frame until a new frame can be secured! Stephanie is relaxing in the new recliner :), while Bluey was feeling the need for a hug. Does anyone else out there have a 90 lb. dog that hugs them or is it just me?

Finally, I wanted to share with you my new lease on life. You see, one of my greatest joys in life is reading. The trouble is I always go to bed after Kevin and that is where I like to read. Well he highly dislikes having the light shine in his eyes while trying to sleep. So check out this nifty gadget... Look closely...it's sitting on the new book I'm reading in the dark with my new ear mounted reading light! One of the kids got this for selling 5 items from a fund raiser. It is the BEST ever!! Last night I laid in bed in the dark with no TV on and no distractions and read for 45 minutes without disturbing the hubby. It sure doesn't get any better than that! Aaaaahhhhh, you gotta love life's simple pleasures!

1 comment:

Candi Tardio said...

living room looks GREAT :)