Friday, May 30, 2008

All Wired Up!

My baby girl got her braces yesterday...she was a bit nervous, but she got through it ok. I was a bit nervous about taking on more debt...but I got through it ok too. I was more nervous that my baby girl would be in pain last night, but I put on my best brave mommy face :) Before
Getting ready
During
After

Yes she was in quite a bit of pain last night and when I asked her...should we take them off? She replied...yes! Oh, uh, well, we can't do that honey pot, but they'll quit hurting in a few days. She made herself mashed potatoes for dinner and got through 2 hours of ball practice last night. What a trooper! I can't wait for her to have a beautiful straight smile! Of course she picked orange, pink and green for her bands. She is quite colorful!

My baby girl is all wired up!

No comments: