Wednesday, November 7, 2007

And the Winner Is...


Tonight is the big show! The CMA's. I can't wait....it's one of the highlights of my life :) Anyway....last night I went to bed at 7, partly because I've had a nagging headache since Saturday, partly because my tendinitis/tennis elbow/carpal tunnel syndrome in my left arm is KILLING me, but mostly because I was exhausted. So, this morning, I woke up bright and early at 5:15 without an alarm. PERFECT! I feel so much better today and hope that tonight (my early night...I only work 11 hours today :) I can catch a quick nap and then be wide awake til the end of the show to see my man win Entertainer of the Year....again. Ought to be a great time.

1 comment:

Candi Tardio said...

got my dvr all set to record it :) i always love to save it and go back to watch some of the performances over again!!!!