Thursday, November 29, 2007

Introducing...

Two new blogs!! I am so excited! Both of my nieces have started blogs for their families. Please visit their links to the right. Cassie lass is my niece Cassie....Gabe's Mommie. You can keep up with them there. And there is Shanana...that is my niece Shana. You can keep up with the "Fritz" happenings there....Ryan, Shana, and baby Aubrey. So excited that my nieces decided to take the plunge. I was talking to my mom last night and we were just saying how blogging is really the best thing ever to keep in touch daily. No more emails, no more Christmas card newsletters. We can learn the daily happenings of our family and it is so much easier to stay in touch.

I have been remiss in taking and posting pictures of Kristina's new glasses. She looks super cute and of course very smart! I'll try to get a picture posted tonight. We have been busy getting our decorations up, and I haven't posted those pics yet either. Tonight, I'll have to post an update. (For all my school friends, I promise to do this only after my homework is done!) Yes, I'm a bit behind and VERY looking forward to this class being over next week. This is such a busy time for me to be in school. Can't wait for Christmas break and then, once it's Jan. 1 I can say...."I graduate next year!" Can't wait for that either!

Have a great Thursday! Kristina has cheerleading tonight from 7 - 8:30, so check for updated photos first AM tomorrow!

2 comments:

Gabe's Mom said...

So, how do I put a playlist on my acct? I have to either already have them on my computer or download and pay for them? I am confused!

Jacque said...

no, just go to project playlist, follow the link from my blog, and you can download them from there. Call me tonight love after 8:30 and I'll help you!