Saturday, November 10, 2007

Quickest entry ever...

Ok, so I'm supposed to be at Sarah's in 11 minutes. I know you are surprised to know I haven't left yet! If you are not a regular reader of Sandi's blog...take a minute today to read her last two part entry so you too can see the angels God sends us when we least expect it. I pray everyday for Sandi and the terrible ordeal she is going through. If you are spiritual, please add her to your prayer list.

Update on the party last night...
Kevin was sick, yet managed to chaperon Kristina's party. I knew all was well when he came down the stairs with his Halloween mask on. (The same one he wears in the car that totally mortifies the kids.) It was a rather uneventful, run of the mill 11 year old party... pizza, crafts, screaming, giggling, screaming, pictures, and did I mention screaming?

Renewed my CPR this morning...nothing more boring than that really

And lastly...yesterday I found out that I will be doing my next internship at the UIC college of medicine in Rockford. It was my first choice, and I'm still wondering if this is a dream that I'll wake up from soon. At this internship I will work in the Autism program, the family medical clinic, 1:1 therapy, participate in the advocacy program for special needs kids, a school mental health clinic and have an 8 week rotation in the psychiatry department. Wow!!!! All I can say today is God is good all the time; all the time, God is good! Have a great night...

No comments: