Tuesday, November 27, 2007

No More Down Time

The latest research has shown that when people keeping schedules such as mine have time off they often get sick. Evidently this theory applies to me because I am sick as a dog! I am committed to scheduling every waking moment with something to do on my next weekend off to avoid the guaranteed onset of illness. Just kidding! I am really sick but did enjoy a night in the nyquil fog last night. I had to call off my internship and probably will do so tonight as well. Sometimes, just getting through one job is about all I can handle :) I did want to mention how much I enjoy my new Tivo and how it is really the best gift ever! (Super nice of my brother to hook it up, cuz that was definitely above my technical ability) Anyway, I took my groggy, snotty self home yesterday and plopped on the couch covered in my new super cute throw I got at Kohl's for $7--and enjoyed Monday's episode of Y&R :) :) :) :) Later that night while drifting in and out of the Nyquil haze, I realized that October Road was on, but peacefully drifted back off to sleep, knowing that my new friend Tivo had the situation under control. I will never be controlled by the TV again! Now, the TV is on my schedule :) Gotta love that. OK, enough about frivolous TV nonsense. Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Candi Tardio said...

hope u feel better :) i just got over my cold last week...no fun!!! glad to hear you r lovin that tivo!!!