Saturday, November 3, 2007

Feelin Groovy

Yes, I'm feeling so much better. Nothing like a drive to Lake Geneva with blaring music to clear my head :) I finished school this morning, caught a quick nap and headed down to Rochelle to watch Krisitna's performance in the Orff Ensemble. They had a great mix of African drums, choir hand bells, folk dancing, choir and Orff. Stephanie drove there and back so she has 2 hours to add to her required 50. Now that Stephanie drives, the funniest thing has happened. You know how when you get ready to go somewhere and one of your kids "calls" the front seat? Well, it's now Kevin or I "calling" the front seat and then racing to the car to see who gets there first to get it! No it's not pretty, but it IS necessary, since I don't really care to sit in the back :) We had dinner at our new favorite Mexican Restaurant--and no I can't think of the name of it...Tomorrow, laundry catch up, naps, homework, housecleaning, going to Sarah's for a party, and perhaps shopping for a new fridge if time allows. So glad to be feelin' groovy again:D

No comments: