Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Whew!

I put in 31 hours in the past two days and am in near zombie state today. I only work 10 today and then Steph has her dress rehearsal/parents nite tonight for the play. Robert is staying overnight tonight, so am excited about that :) Sure did get a call from Kristina's school yesterday that she couldn't make it thru the day, so her dad picked her up and she spent the rest of the day in bed. She had a temp and headache last night, so I gave her some tylenol and then she felt well enough to practice her trombone! I found out yesterday that my cook will be gone for at least 4 more weeks....ugggggghhhh! I can't even really comment on that whole situation. Am looking forward to the weekend...school and Sunday I'm working the craft show with Sarah. Really looking forward to having a day to chat, meet people and see the terrific crafts available. HEY!!! We made the last payment on our truck yesterday. Remind me, remind me, remind me, to never ever have a car payment ever again!!!! I am so glad to be done with that! This time, we are saving cash for my new car...to be purchased next Oct when I give Steph my old car. I have my eye on a light metallic blue Camry. Is that a sign of getting old? or at least older? Perhaps. Is this Wednesday? Yes, Hooray! 1/2 way to the weekend....have a great day.

1 comment:

Sarah Doyle said...

okay, so I found my account info for blogger:) Exciting about your car. I thought you had your heart set on a mazda?? with some numbers, maybe? looking forward to Sunday. Hang in there with your crazy days.. there is light ahead:)