Monday, March 3, 2008

Gone with the wind

Are you tired of this post yet? WHERE DID THE WEEKEND GO? It seems that a lot of us faithful bloggers post that post on Mondays....but seriously where does the time go. I got all of my pictures downloaded over the weekend, but haven't had a chance to get them on here, along with the updates of all the great happenings. The birthday party was great...it went off without a hitch and Sunday I had the baby girl over. She is so big, and now she says...What? and NoNo, very well. I was talking to her in the car on the way home from church and she kept saying, what? what? what? She cracked me up. It was so nice to see her, talk to her, snuggle her, and love her this weekend. She is such a precious one :) I have a super busy week ahead, but another weekend off school. Sarah is coming to help me move/clean/organize my scraproom which I am so excited about. That in turn will allow me to organize the Den/computer room which is long over due. I'm in early today, because my United Way Grant is due...today of course. Once again, hoping for some Divine intervention on this one, and can't wait to have that weight lifted off my shoulders. Tune in later for the photo update...

Until next time...

No comments: