Tuesday, March 4, 2008

longest day in the world

yes, yesterday was indeed the longest day of all time. I got up at 4 intent to be at work early...well yes I was early, but not nearly as early as I would like to have been. I finished the United Way grant and only felt like throwing up a few times. I went to CH&A for supervision where I was stood up by my supervisor...again {grrr} then to see a client...I raced back to work for a staff meeting and finally headed home about 7:30--- Stephanie ran in the house and Brennan ran out. We were off to the walk in clinic. No the ears are not infected, the strep culture was negative, the flu culture was negative...then can anyone please tell me why for the 4th day he is running a temp, achy, and throwing up...and why he shared this wonderful illness with my husband, who was sick all weekend. We finally left the walk in clinic at 9:30. I had a bowl of corn and a piece of toast for dinner, kissed Neener and was off to bed...only to do it again today :) Tonight...I have a to do list...I won't be home til 8 or so, but I NEED to get all my weekend photos up here...so many stories to tell...

Until next time...

No comments: