Thursday, March 20, 2008

Overload...

I sure feel as if I'm suffering from overload....the good new is, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Yesterday I was not feeling well, as the fibromyalgia had really acted up the night before. I took a short nap at work and then found myself feeling much better. About 11:00 my friend asked me, now what time are you leaving for you meeting? I said, gee, I don't think I'm going, I just don't feel well. A few minutes later I checked my calendar and realized I had to do a presentation on Autism for the staff! Ummmm....in 45 minutes! So, I quickly burned a CD, borrowed a laptop, and was off. I arrived, ran copies of my packets and was ready to do my presentation at 12:00. (I am sure that qualifies for something in the Guinness Book of World Records!) The presentation went well and I got some nice compliments from my supervisors supervisor. That was nice. I returned to work and later in the day was putting some finishing touches on the presentation I had to do last night for class. I was checking the dates for the class one last time and realized I was preparing to teach the wrong class. Soooooo....an hour before I was supposed to be there, I wrote the class I was actually supposed to be teaching! So...it all came off without a hitch, but geeeez. Just a bit too much stress for me. I have set a goal to catch up my notes and reports to finish up my internship. I surely want to leave with all my work in order :) I am done exactly 6 weeks from today. It sure seems hard to believe! I'll have 4 weeks off (although I do plan to attend a few groups to 'get my feet wet' so to speak), but there won't be any have tos.

No comments: