Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some must go...

Last night was a defining moment for me with this season's American Idol. Although I have loved Kristy Lee Cook, I do not believe she can be forgiven for that square dancing version of whatever it was she sang last night! There's only one word to describe it....Awful!!!! Bye Bye Kristy Shyesha-- same story....boring! I truly believe that Carly and Amanda BOTH need to go home tonight...they could not be any worse, and I'm sure both of my daughters (and my husband) probably even my dog...can howl out a tune better than they can.



Now for the guys...Chikeze....bye bye...my husband liked him....I did not. David Cook was not impressive last night at all. I had to appreciate David Archuletta forgetting the lyrics multiple times...(perhaps he thought he was on don't forget the lyrics!) But he still must stay....So....these are my picks... I believe the final two should be... Yes, Brooke and Michael...that's my call. I didn't think Michael was particularly great last night, but Brooke...amazing!


OK, now for the funny comment from the Ruchus...After we watched the show, Kristina said, "I didn't really like the boy with the knots. He should go." So, that is our new name for Jason... The boy with the knots! Gotta love it!
Until next time...

No comments: