Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Progress not perfection...

I did it! I came home last night and kept on going...just call me the energizer bunny! (no wait, Easter isn't til Sunday...) You ever get that feeling that if you sit down it's all over? That was me last night....I got home a bit earlier than planned since I had one appointment cancel. My son graciously did 3 loads of dishes (yes we were a bit behind) -- I did 4 loads of laundry (and watched Y&R while folding) AND worked on my scrap space...I got part of my desk moved and then sat for a minute to chat with hubby...and yes, then it was all over. It was 10:05 by the time I finally sat down...so I thought it was ok. It was one of those nights that I could have worked til 1 or 2 in the morning had I not had to get up at 5. I gratefully have no clients tonight...so I'll be home at 3:30---and can get in a good 6 - 7 hours of housework! Hooray. I found myself very close to letting these words come out of my mouth last night...I.....love......cleaning !! AGGGGHHHHH! Ummmm, for real? Those words did not leave my lips...but I sure felt it and then I corrected myself and muttered....I love the house when it's clean, but certainly not the cleaning. Spring fever must have nearly overcome me last night for me to even think that thought! Here's hoping it stays with me tonight! My mother in law is coming to help clean...so perhaps finally tomorrow I can post scrap room pictures. I am so excited about the fabulousness of it all! Just wait til you see it!

Until next time...

No comments: