Saturday, March 1, 2008

So Far, no drama

Amazingly enough there has been no drama yet with 10 6th graders in my house. The last time they woke me up was at 1:05 when the party moved to the kitchen for the 6th round of Mountain Dew...I believed there was going to be round 1 of drama during pizza when the whole, "are you ok?" started...."are you sure you're ok?" then the prebuscent teen went off to another room, to which the rest replied..."See, she's not ok!" But a few minutes later all seemed well. I'm actually quite amazed at the lack of drama at this point. They even decided rather painlessly who will ride in what car to Woodfield. {Gasp} OMG! We can't all ride in the same car. "I'll sit on the floor! No, I'll sit on your lap! No, we'll all just squish in" Until the voice of reason said...I'm pretty sure you all need a seat belt, therefore you'll ride in two seperate cars... REally, I had planned for this...I limited the amount of girls Kristina could invite so they would all fit in the car. However, my little one has a REALLY hard time sticking to the number I specify. After a few hours of "PLEEEEEEEZE can't I just invite one more gir?" I caved, thinking well, there's no way they'll all come...Well, they all came. So, two cars it is. I'm baking 32 cinnamon rolls while loud chatter streams from the family room. In one hour we'll be off to build-a-bear and then to the rainforest cafe. So Far...no drama...

Until next time...

No comments: